Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Child Policy

My thoughts on the One Child Policy was shocked at the thought that parents could not control the amount of there own children. Also why would China want to have a blast of children to over power America with people? Also i was amazed that the citizens of China did not have a choice in the law and the rights to have as many children you want. My headline for this subject was "Why only one, Why not more?" I thought that the law was okay at the start because the only child would be more healthy and get better education because the money in the family only had to go to one child. But if it said that some children in China had problems with social skills. Then if he only child had a brother or sister they would have someone to talk to. So over all I agreed at the start, but now I disagree with the law.

No comments: